November 8-9, 2019 Seminar at
Manhattan Beach, CA
Dr. Gerard Chiche
“The Esthetic Zone Inside and Out”
November 8, 2019
8 CE Credits
Seat Limit: 25
This fourth edition interactive program will present a step-by-step approach to treat esthetic rehabilitations with improved esthetics, and predictable, functional results. It will cover critical details of porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crown techniques in terms of system selection, cement and adhesive selection and bonding sequence.
It will also cover occlusal management strategies of esthetic cases in order to minimize porcelain fractures and complications. The seminar offers unique continuing education opportunities in an intimate group setting.
Dr. Chiche will share invaluable practical tips from setting up a case, ceramics management, cementation selection, and step-by-step bonding technique including occlusal management strategies of esthetic cases in order to minimize porcelain fractures and complications.
- Guided questions/problem-driven treatment planning scenarios followed with solutions and learned lessons with esthetic treatment. Control of key esthetic factors, determination of VDO, and management of parafunction.
- Current Practice: Best practical techniques for porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crowns (Translucent Zirconia, Lithium Disilicate, Full-strength Zirconia): cement selection, simplified bonding method for all-ceramic restorations, material selection and comparison for optimum esthetics and strength according to the severity of the attrition.
Ariel J. Raigrodski DMD, MS
“All-Ceramic Restorations for Digital Dentistry”
November 9, 2019
4 CE Credits
Seat Limit: 25
This dynamic program will provide knowledge and understanding of treatment options using various ceramic materials for all-ceramic restorations. Material properties such as esthetics and strength will be presented including comparisons between the different ceramic materials currently on the market. With an emphasis on zirconia, the program will review advantages and limitations of complete coverage restoration design options, such as monolithic, layered, and hybrid designs, and their effect on durability and esthetics of all-ceramic restorations.
Attendees will learn how the advent of CAD/CAM technology supports the fabrication of these restorations in the dental laboratory. Comparisons of the unique properties of traditional zirconia versus newer translucent zirconia will be reviewed. Comprehensive case examples will demonstrate the use of zirconia-based restorations as part of an interdisciplinary treatment approach.
- To gain understanding and knowledge of all-ceramic materials with emphasis on zirconia
- To learn about design and fabrication techniques and how the advent of CAD/CAM technology supports design and fabrication of these restorations
- To discuss how CAD/CAM technology supports fabrication of zirconia custom abutments and screw-retained restorations
- To refine preparation techniques and insertion procedures, such as adhesive and conventional cementation procedures, to optimize successful clinical outcomes
- To understand how to develop patient treatment plans for predictable esthetic all-ceramic restorations while understanding the advantages and limitations
Limited rooms are available at a special rate.
Please call Kimiyo at 781-388-0016 to make reservations or with any questions.
Residence Inn by Marriott Manhattan Beach
(15-minute walk from Shade Hotel)
1700 North Sepulveda Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(Check in 11/7 Thursday and check out 11/9 Saturday)
$163.50/night + tax
(Check in 11/7 and check out 11/8 Friday)
$202 + tax
Seminar ScheduleFriday, November 8th 8 CE Credits
|7:00 am - 7:50 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|7:50 am - 8:00 am||Opening Remarks|
|8:00 am - 12:00 pm||Lecture: Dr. Gerard Chiche “The Esthetic Zone Inside and Out”|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Hands-on: Dr. Gerard Chiche “All-Ceramic Preparation Workshop”|
|6:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Dinner with Dr. Chiche and Dr. Raigrodski at The Strand House*|
|7:00 am – 8:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8:00 am - 8:30 am||Opening Remarks and Sponsor Forum|
|8:30 am - 11:30 am||Lecture: Dr. Ariel Raigrodski “All-Ceramic Restorations for Digital Dentistry – A Comprehensive Approach to Material Selection and Restoration Design”|
|11:30 am - 12:00 pm||Live Demonstration: How to Bond Zirconia by Dr. Ariel Raigrodski|